Sunday, August 22, 2010

MAG Police Case #1: "Floating"


Recently it has come to our attention that unscrupulous players are able to use the physics behind "rezzing" teammates to float (yes--that's float, people..as in "flying") to previously inaccessible places on the MAG environments. We can't stress enough how this is a totally game-imbalancing glitch far exceeding the level of things like Lag-Switching and Console-Glitching. We can only hope that this (and the people involved) will be dealt with swiftly and decisively.

Can you say BANNED? Because we sure as heck can.

2 comments:

  1. I just heard about this from my clan when I signed on yesterday. totally unacceptable, I just hope it get fixed quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I play quite alot and I have not seen this glitch yet *shrug*

    ReplyDelete