Wednesday, September 15, 2010

MAG Interviews: Melov315


Our latest interview is with DOA's Operative and forum poster Melov315. Read on to hear some of his views on Clan Wars, the REAL problem with blue dots and why MAG needs new Domination Maps.

When did you first notice MAG?

Back when I went on the main PSN forum I saw someones MAG BETA signature and I wondered what it was, haven't turned back since.

 Whats your proudest MAG moment?

Being called a legend for running halfway across the map killing around 5 guys on the way, just to rez my former clan leader.

Your worst MAG shame?

Anytime my team loses and/or I have a k/d under 1.0

What's absolutely necessary in a MAG 2?

There's going to be a MAG 2?

Who's you're biggest MAG nemesis, and why?

s.v.e.r. cause they think they're great

Why are you still an active MAG player?

Because I see that MAG is still a great game no matter what the patches do to it.

What made you join Raven?

High-tech stuff, cool looking maps, and the awesome weapons.

What makes the average blue dot an intelligent MAG player?

Is this question supposed to make sense?

If you could have one dream "game type" what would it be?

All out 128 on 128 clash

What do you think is responsible for the lower player numbers?

Patch 1.03, lack of advertising, and the Call of Duty Mindset.

What new MAG content would you like to see?

New SMGs, new domination maps, and balaclavas.

If there was one change you could make to MAG what would it be?
Get rid of all the whiners and crybabies who choose to complain about every means they are killed by.

In your opinion, what is MAG's greatest strength?
A 256 player gamemode.

What weakness hurt MAG the most?
Graphics, randomn bullet spread, and lack of new player tutorials.

What's your favorite game mode and why?
Domination, 256 players.

Are you looking forward to Escalation?

The locations of the maps look great, I'm just not sure how that game-mode will work out.

Describe Clan Wars in one word.

nonexistent

Best MAG player you've ever seen/played with? Why?

Raptor2525 would have to be the best player I have seen, I can't remember the best player I have actually played with honestly.

Who's MAG's best clan, why?

Being unbiased I would say The Dark Flock.

1 comment: