Friday, March 30, 2012

Advert: Bloodsport


I am Inara Mys and I am a merchant in the most exciting athletic event the galaxy offers.

Man-on-Man Gladitorial Combat.

I seek to hire those that value fame, fortune and the satisfaction that comes from defeating the galaxy's best in one-on-one combat. My gladiators will be among the best compensated and revered throughout the galaxy. As such, I seek only FPS warriors of the highest skill level. Serious applicants can provide this blog with their contact information and expect to have it forwarded to me.

 GNN maintains no relationship with third party advertisers that may appear on this blog. Reference to or the appearance of any particular service or trademark is not controlled by GNN and does not constitute or imply our association, endorsement or recommendation.

4 comments:

  1. so ready to go all on spartacus on you noobz

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would apply but i might suck lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. People of Capua! [Insert Battiatus speech here]

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a paying EVE player I have sincere interest in this. Is there a consensus? In the games filtering into Dust are there agreed upon elite players that can excel in a man on man environment?

    ReplyDelete