Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Haiku Hut 1


High above the ground we fly,
Watching ants play and die
Missile incoming, good bye.

----

ISK is the reward
And execution the goal;
Lulz are free for all.

----

Things to do and see,
Laziness takes over me
I play dust bunny.



Hello,

 Apparently it has been a little while since I posted- oops. So, I whipped up some haiku for ya'll. The last two should be inline with traditional Japanese haiku.(5,7, 5 syllables in 3 line form) The first one is not, and I recommend all people who want to write haiku, don't start with the the traditional method. It is a huge pain in the ass and distracts you from actually writing. Only after writing, condense it, if possible. 

If you so like these or have some that you would like to share, please post in the comments below. Perhaps I'll set up a contest - winner wins... something. It will be chatted about it. 

Until further notice, be classy, be pro, don't be that douche bag,

Luke Kruse
@RedRapp

2 comments: