Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Advert: Information Broker Extraordinaire


Our first advertisement didn't take long at all. We'll let Information Broker Matticus Astra of EVE take it from here.

Greeting future Dust Mercenary Corporations! I am Matticus Astra and I deal in information. I pay for it, trade it and sell it on a level unseen in New Eden. While the value of information may not be immediately obvious to you, it will be very soon. New Eden can be a cruel and cold place to those unfamiliar with its intricacies and politics. Intel is one of the many resources that EVE cannot do without and with my network of spies, informants and sources inside most of the major alliances, corporations and even the CSM, I am the person you come to for who's vulnerable, who's planning what, who can be bought, sold and where the weaknesses and strengths inside every organization exist. I can also make introductions to some of the most powerful people in New Eden a reality. The costs of my services vary from the standard coin of ISK, to simple favors when called upon. Email me here to inquire about how we may be of use to each other.

I look forward to hearing from you.

GNN maintains no relationship with third party advertisers that may appear on this blog. Reference to or the appearance of any particular service or trademark is not controlled by GNN and does not constitute or imply our association, endorsement or recommendation.

9 comments:

  1. Hm. could be useful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. depends on the cost.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This game looks like its going to be a complex, dark, and unforgiving world. This game will be bad for casuals.....very bad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha. i agree, we need them to buy about 3 million copies before giving up though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can assure you, no. the services I offer are certainly real. while I haven't supplied my eve ID my need to protect my identity should be obvious. please consider me an option when you have a need for information.

    ReplyDelete
  6. still bit concerned about prices. will send u an email.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's not like you couldn't just roll an alt and use it as the face for your organization. :/

    ReplyDelete